Hello from a new diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been looking into the dive charters because I don't think I should dive alone. I have a small boat and several friends with boats. I also have several friends that are certified, but don't have gear, and a few that are certified and have boats, and no gear(?).

I want to dive as much as possible after I buy my gear. It is a big investment

RocketMan:
Hi ya. Work sucks, lets go diving :)

I agree, but unfortunately I live allot further north than you. By the way, I checked out your profile and noticed motorcycles. What do you ride, if you don't mind me asking?

Keep tabs on the Hot Deals section: ScubaBoard Hot Deals Often dive stores offer great deals that are exclusive to ScubaBoard members only. We do it all the time and it's a great benefit to the members.

Rap

I'm on Marathon, halfway down the Overseas Hiway of the Florida Keys with some other SB divers. I like to log on long enough to say "Hi There" to each new member at least.

Glad you'r here, too. :thumb:

:cowboy: don

rapidiver-

Long time trap lobsterman on the cape looking to hunt lobsters.
First time diver, looking to dive Sandwich town beach. Would you consider this a good first dive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom