Hello From Alabama you all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello.....Shouldn't that be "Hello from Alabama, y'all?" Sorry couldn't resist....(I maybe a northerner, but my fiancee is from Gadsden, AL originally so I get an earful from her family about the way I talk). Welcome to the board!

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Stay as long as you like! Kick you feet up and enjoy yourself.

Dive safe!

Christian

divemasterTDI:
nice site I think I'll hang around for a few

Greetings from Matt,

Welcome to Scuba Board! I hope you enjoy being a member here, there are many nice and helpful scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other scuba divers. Take care from Matt.
:crafty:

welcome to the board!

check the Deep South Diver board for Diving info around your area... dont be afraid to drop a post if you have any questions!

Zack

Heya and welcome to the Scuba Board. This is the perfect place to hang out during a SI... Tons of great information from all different types of divers, and a great place to meet new dive buddies!

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

Welcome to Scubaboard! It's a great community of divers from around the world. Feel free to ask, share, or just research.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom