hello from an unlikely dive area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good Morning! And welcome to the Board. I can understand your situtation. I too started diving when my twins were 18. We all took the class together in Aug of 99 but since then I have dove more than the rest - just for me. I have been to Grand Cayman 3 times, Belize 2 times, Roatan, Cozumel and Valhala once each. All but 2 of the trips have been without family but with the new family of divers that adopted me.

Kansas is kinda like New Mexico I'm sure as far as water to dive in. The best we have here is cattle watering tanks. Kansas aka "Land of Dirt".

Enjoy - there is a wonderful underwater world that is just waiting for you.

Becky

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Many of us have trained at San Rosa NM, and still go there for practice....

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile, as suggested here: http://www.scubaboard.com/t60416.html I update mine after every trip.

:D

Welcome West_Mesa.

Jim

welcome and glad to have ya!!

i too am from nm, and getting my advanced certification next week for my st thomas trip in august, woo hoo!!

Back
Top Bottom