Hello from Brazil

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board. I would like to visit your country some day and do some diving.

CD85936:
Fell free to contact me for any doubts you all may have regarding my country... it will be a great pleasure to answer them!!!!

Becareful, I might take you up on that offer.

CD85936:
Obrigada pela boas vindas!!!!! Estou em São Paulo e você?? Me surpreendi de encontrar um brasileiro por aqui!!!!!
Beijos

Na realidade não sou brasileiro, sou inglês mas já estou no brasil há muitos anos.
Morei alguns anos no Rio e agora estou em São Paulo.
Normalmente eu e a minha esposa saímos com a Staff Divers (Vila Mariana). Também fomos com a Scafo de São Bernardo para Abrolhos.
O nosso filho também mergulha - já é instrutor CMAS mas ele detesta mergulhar aqui no sudeste. Nosso lugar preferido no brasil é Recife.
Abraços

A big howdy - one of the staff at my sports club is from Vittoria - she does not dive, but told me about Fernando de Noronha - have you been there?

Welcome to Scubaboard
Mark

Randy43068:
We (the company I work for) have a factory in Sao Paulo. Perhaps we can get a dive or two in later in the year. I'm may get the oppertunity to visit later this year.

Randy

Hello Randy,
Just let me know if you are comming and how can I help you with reservations... anything...
Which company you work for?
Renata

Markdone:
A big howdy - one of the staff at my sports club is from Vittoria - she does not dive, but told me about Fernando de Noronha - have you been there?

Welcome to Scubaboard
Mark

Hello Mark,
Thanks for the welcome. Fernando de Noronha has the best dive in Brazil. The water has the same temperature and visibility of Caribean and marine life is great, lots off turttles, rays and sharks besides fishes.
Check this web site: www.fernandodenoronha.com.br, they have an english version.
Regards,
Renata

murphdivers286:
Welcome to the board. I would like to visit your country some day and do some diving.

Becareful, I might take you up on that offer.

You are welcome. Brasilian people are always like this, helpfull. :D

Hello Matt,
Thanks for the welcome!!!!!
Warm and clear water for you,
Renata

Matt the Wonder Boy:
:sunny Hi,

I would like to Welcome you to Scuba Board –One of the most informative and dedicated boards on the net. You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers to your questions regarding scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me.

Take care and Safe Diving

:palmtree:
-Matt-

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

Renata- So happy to see another diver from your country on ScubaBoard. I have been talking to a woman who lives and works here on "our" Catalina Island (off Los Angeles) about going to dive Abrolhas and possibly Fernando de Noronha as well as coastal sites on the mainland. She also comes from Sao Paolo.

We welcome your presence here and look forward to hearing more about your diving experiences and your country.

Dr. Bill

drbill:
Renata- So happy to see another diver from your country on ScubaBoard. I have been talking to a woman who lives and works here on "our" Catalina Island (off Los Angeles) about going to dive Abrolhas and possibly Fernando de Noronha as well as coastal sites on the mainland. She also comes from Sao Paolo.

We welcome your presence here and look forward to hearing more about your diving experiences and your country.

Dr. Bill

Hello Dr Bill,
Thanks for the welcome!! I was diving in Catalina island in 2002 and visiting in 2003 and 2004!!!! Really beatyfull island!!!! I did my Course Director Trainning Course at PADI Head Quarters.
You all are welcome to visit Brazil, please let me know if I can help with anything. Abrolhos is really amazing, we have humpback whales over!!!! I don't know Fernando de Noronha but is the best dive site in Brazil (check for more information at www.fernandodenoronha.com.br). I live in Sao Paulo and we have some city very near by with good dives.
Best regards,
Renata

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom