Hello from CA!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JodiBB

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello everyone! This is my first time to the board. I am currently going through my PADI OW certifcation and finished the classroom portion on Monday and finished two pool dives (1 shallow, 1 deep). I'm having a what-seems-like a common problem, which I'll post in the Basic Dive section to get more feedback...

We go to Jamaica all the time, which is why I took up this sport...I love snorkeling, but always find myself diving under the water to take the good pictures, so we began to look into SCUBA...I look forward to talking with everyone!!

Hi JodiBB,
Welcome to SB from a fellow Golden Stater. Did my PADI OW last year and my AOW this year. Love this new sport, you will too.
David

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!! Hopefully I'll be able to get certified and then continue diving!!

Welcome JodiBB,

You might want to update your profile a tad to a be little more specific. California is a long state and NoCAL diving is diffrent from SoCAL diving. Dont forget to visit the appropriate sub forum North America, Unites States, California Kelp Divers, SoCal or NoCal.

Be sure to check out this :newbie: forum for lots of good tips: ScubaBoard.Com > Scuba Diving Central> New Divers & Those Considering Diving and we have forums that include Jamcia as wel as your local dive club here.

PM me if I can help you find anything...

:cowboy2: don

pasley:
Welcome JodiBB,

You might want to update your profile a tad to a be little more specific. California is a long state and NoCAL diving is diffrent from SoCAL diving. Dont forget to visit the appropriate sub forum North America, Unites States, California Kelp Divers, SoCal or NoCal.

pasley...thanks for the tidbit!! I've updated my profile...I'm from So. Cal. about 45 minutes NE of Newport Beach...

Thanks for the headsup on the other forums! as soon as I can master blowing through the respirator without a mask, I'll check them out! :wink:

JodiBB:
I've updated my profile...I'm from So. Cal. about 45 minutes NE of Newport Beach...

Too bad you're not 45 minutes NW of Newport Beach!

Welcome to wild and wacky world of ScubaBoard.

Dr. Bill

DiveMaster176493:
Congratulations, and welcome to SB
have dove every inch of jamaica, check out my gallery. feel free to pm me anytime for advice on jamaica :wink:

Oh...I LOVE Jamaica!! I only hope I can get Cert'd so I can dive there the next time we go!!!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes...and drbill...I love your wacky sense of humor! LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom