Hello from Central California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JabbaFett

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello all!
I’m new to ScubaBoard and I’m excited to be a part of the community. I’m an advanced open water certified diver, new to central California and loving the area. I’m excited to meet other divers, gain some experience, and have fun diving the California coast!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome aboard :)
Can’t help you with Cali diving, but I hope you’ll find this community as amazing as I in regards to resources and knowledge so freely being shared :)

Welcome. While it's colder water diving than many prefer, you get kelp forest, California sea lions, harbor seals and garibaldi... California has a lot to offer.

Richard.

Welcome and always great to see another CA diver. Definitely check out the regional forums and hope to see you in the water!

Th
Welcome. While it's colder water diving than many prefer, you get kelp forest, California sea lions, harbor seals and garibaldi... California has a lot to offer.

Richar

Richard.
Thank you! I look forward to seeing all of those things while out here! I’ve done a handful of dives since arriving: Avalon and Monterey and both were phenomenal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom