Hello from Copan Ruinas, honduras.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howdy howdy Tanya...Dennis says hi...and remember God is only Dog spelled backwards.
Erin and Carlos say hi also!

Got to tell all of you, i have never been on a page like this! It really rocks. Thanks to everyone for making me fill welcome. And yes there are lots of other ruinas about in this area. And there discovering more everyday. But no diving, closest we can get right here are snorkal shots!!! But i can defenetly help anyone out with diving on Roatan Hotels all of the good stuff, im in constant contact with the Island.
Later Tanya

I just visited your website, Tanya, and I think I know where our next dive trip needs to be!

Welcome to the board. This is a great place to meet some fantastic friends and amazing divers.

Safe ascents,
Grier

Tanya...were you on Roatan in early 1996? I was there for two weeks then with a friend of mine who bought some land just east of Punta Gorda with the intention of building a dive resort. I lost touch with him, but I think he finished building some structures before selling out and heading back to Florida. Anyway, I had a good time and enjoyed the diving.

Tanya,
Welcome to the board, as an amateur Mayanist the relm of 18 Rabbit is on my list of must see sites and as a veteran diver Roatan is on the list of places to dive. So hopfully one of these days we'll be headed your way.

welcome to scuba board

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom