Hello from Dayton, Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

truwe

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello from Dayton. I am new here but not new to diving.

My name is Terri. I have been diving since July of 2000. SSI Master Scuba Diver. I usually dive in season here, from June to October at a local quarry and do a yearly trip to the Florida Keys so I can actually see where I am going. LOL

Terri

Welcome to the board. I'm also an Ohio diver out of the Columbus area, Just let us know if your ever looking for some people to go diving we have a group of about 20 divers who dive all of the local Ohio quarries and also several trips each year to the Keys and also North Carolina.

Troy
Captain Rick's Shipwreck Raiders

welcome aboard

Hi Terri!

Welcome to SB! My family is scattered all over Ohio, I live in AZ. Haven't been diving in Ohio yet, found any good places?
Hi Tina,

If you like quarries. I usually dive at Natural Springs resort in New Paris, Ohio. Their website is naturalspringsresort.com . It's about an hour west of Dayton, right on the Indiana border. I have been to Twin Quarries in Circleville a couple of times. They are nice too, you just have to watch out for the blue gills doing the piranha imitations.

Terri

Back
Top Bottom