Hello from Detroit!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sabine

Reaction score
Hello all!
My husband and I live in Dearborn, and we are getting ready for a trip to Cozumel next month. We haven't been diving in a while (having children takes up a lot of time!) and we're really looking forward to the trip. This looks like a great board! We've been reading advice on gear, and it's really helpful. Thanks!

Melissa and Tom

HI Sabine!
Welcome to Scubaboard.
Be sure to visit the Cozumel forum. There is tons of helpful info there.
Have fun! Cozumel is my number 1 favorite place to dive.

welcome to the board Sabine.... Its a great place to chat and there is tons of info here...

Have fun .....

Melissa and Tom,

Welcome to SCUBABOARD. Hope you enjoy your trip to Cozumel.

If you are into cold water diving and it's wonderful wrecks, come on over to the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum. It's a wonderful place to meet buddies and make friends.

Paula - who works in Dearborn!

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Have a great time in Cozumel.

Christian

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

There's lot of information and warnings in the Cozumel forum. You might spend some time researching there, and asking specific questions as they come up. And if y'all have not been diving in a while, a refresher course could be a good idea. Coz dive gudies tend to be a little cavalier, IMHO...

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Benvenuto a bordo :sharks:
Very nice board plenty of info...

Howdy! This is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, this is the place! :crafty:

TJ

Thanks for all the messages! Wow, I feel really welcome! I definitely will check out the Cozumel board, and don't worry--I already have a refresher course planned. Thanks!

Melissa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom