Hello from down under

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Azza:
If you feel like a few dives let me know. I have a few friends up in Auckland who want to learn to dive so I will have quite a few noobie mates I will be taking out occasionally. You are most welcome to join us.

I am always up for dives. Most of my friends are noob divers so its not something we are happy with doing on our own yet. We have access to a decent sized boat occasionaly so diving aroudn the city is easy :)

Brodie.davis:
I am always up for dives. Most of my friends are noob divers so its not something we are happy with doing on our own yet. We have access to a decent sized boat occasionaly so diving aroudn the city is easy :)

There are some great diving spots around Auckland that most charter companies dont even know about and if you have access to a boat and a guide, the diving is fantastic.

I will flick you a PM when I am in akl and settled and if you like can show you some of these premium dive sites.

Gidday Brodie
Welcome to Scubaboard, I am just back from the Knights myself. Good but the weather didn't really co-operate and not as many rays or big schools as I have seen there before, still, what is there not to like about a few days diving? Have fun underwater and on scubaboard.

Alison

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom