Hello from Eastern Mass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
I have been diving for quite a while now since 8 yrs old, started with the Scuba Rangers '04 program through SSI. Love the water and enjoy every minute while in it. I live in Billerica and Sat/Sun are my last open water dives till I'm officially certified.

Congratulations!! @macado is a good resource for you for that area and I'm up there for work quite regularly though not as well connected into the local dive community. @Luis H is a good resource as well if you head up to Maine

Guess I'm just chopped liver.

@Driftingaway welcome to underwater. We have some time before the air starts getting to cold for most. Some of us go year round though.

Guess I'm just chopped liver.

@Driftingaway welcome to underwater. We have some time before the air starts getting to cold for most. Some of us go year round though.
I can't remember everyone up there! Plus, we haven't met in person yet, you'll get added to the list after one of my next trips up there ;-)

I can't remember everyone up there! Plus, we haven't met in person yet, you'll get added to the list after one of my next trips up there ;-)

Question is will you be bringing your dive gear

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom