Hello from Florida!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
My name is Aleigh Ray and I am happy to be a part of this community. Last year I quit my job to travel and find out what I want out of life. I can't say that I quite figured it out yet but I guess everyday I get a little closer. One thing I know for sure is that I want to spend more time doing things that bring me joy. For that reason I started a diving and snorkeling blog so that I would learn more about something that interest me on a deeper level. There is really nothing like the ocean. I couldn't imagine not having it in my life on a regular basis and I love exploring the beauty that it holds within.

I have been focusing on the snorkeling side so far because it is so easy for me to do where I live (and cheap) but am really excited to start learning more about scuba. I am supposed to have my first lesson tomorrow! I will let you know how it goes!

Aleigh Ray
www.divingandsnorkeling.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom