Hello from Halifax

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:azvatar: Hello there Bedford, My name is Matt and I wanted to welcome you to the community. I think it’s the best board on the internet for divers. The people on here make it a really friendly place. It’s a great place to see what’s going on with divers. Just wanted to make you feel welcome! If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

Take care and Safe Diving.

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

Howdy Bedford:

Dove Cold Water Yesterday for my AOW Cert. Water was 42 blistering Degrees Farenheit in Banff, AB. I hope to dive the East Coast some Day.

Good to see a fellow Canuck braving the elements.

not only can i say cold, i can also say I'm from kingston, Nova Scotia! down in the valley, so were are not that far apart! this is the greatest place online, enjoy the info
and, long live cold water diving!

Bedford:
Any other cold water divers out there?
Well, just guessing, but I'd say.......yeah, maybe one or two.... :) Welcome to SB! As you can see, you've just "warmed up" with the best internet diving you can find. I love diving in Florida, I don't know how ya'll do it cold BRRRR! My lowest temp-72 degrees, 3mm wetsuit. (Florida Springs avg. Y/R temp.) Gonna add 3mm +2.5 shorty. Come dive with the Florida Conch Divers! That is, if you can stand the heat! :D Enjoy the board!

Back
Top Bottom