Hello from Iraq....?!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just wanted to chime in here and say how proud I am of all the men and women that wear / wore the uniform. Reading the posts makes me realize that I've been over here too long, too. I've been at Liberty, BIAP, Union III, Prosperity, C-1 Speicher, C2c Brassfield, C8 Summerall, C10b Paliwoda, Balad, and I was in Kandahar, Afghanistan for 8 months. Maybe I bumped into you somewhere... I have met SO many great people that have served and sacrificed so that we may enjoy the freedom to dive whenever and wherever we choose. Before I get off on a long rant here - GO DIVE!!! Good luck to you wherever your path takes you! Thank you for your service!

JR

welcome aboard

WOW, I am truly humbled at everybody's response and it makes me realize and reaffirms why I decided to wear and keep wearing the uniform for a few more years. I reenlisted for four more years and will be stationed in White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico! Woohoo. But again, thank you to all who show their support to all the men and women, millitary and civilian who support us through these times. Lots of love from sunny Baghdad and hope to be home soon! 29 days and a wake-up!

Have a safe way back home and keep us posted when you'll be there

Michel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom