Hello from Israel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gilgr

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All,
Just joined today, and started reading some
I've been certified more then 7 years now, but did less then 40 dives in the past 6, and more then 20 in the past year... :D

Gil

Welcome aboard!

How's the diving there?

Hello To our mideast diver friend!!! Jump in and get your feet wet.

Jcsgt:
Welcome aboard!

How's the diving there?

Pretty good. We have 2 very different dive scenes.
first, and more famous, is the north tip of the red sea, where the city Eilat is (near AQABA in Jordan and TABA in Egypt). Diving is great there, many reefs, tropical fish, and with a constant temperature of 19-21 C all year and 30m dives sraight for shore with no boat needed, it's amazing.
second, and least known in Israel, is the east edge of the Mediterranean sea. Dives are more challenging, with ship wrecks and some historical sites, but weather can be disturbing.
Diving in Israel is very easy...

Welcome to the board from sunny old england

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Double that 20!!!!

Welcome aboard!

I did some snorkeling in Eilat, diving around Nahariya and some diving in Dahab. Just beautiful. I'd love to go back.

smilies-41093.png

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom