Hello from Jupiter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, well, if he's already been to JDC for service, it won't be long before he sees the light and realizes he doesn't have to go to the end of the tunnel to see it. I propose we do an intervention and show him the error of his ways and show him what diving can really be!

:rofl3:
Intervention! Love it!

Please understand, that I do enjoy diving in warm water in search of the elusive spiny lobster without the need of a dry suit and the subsequent plethora of travel and deco gases. Tim has provided in introduction into the post dive activities at the Brass Ring. So I am not a complete novice; however, I do miss rigging up on the tailgate of my truck over bouncing around on the deck of some dive boat.

Take pictures and leave bubbles...

Thank you!
Big difference setting up on the tail gate of a truck or table v. a rolling boat deck.

Oh, wait... You have not been here long enough to see me get flamed.

Well then, we can break you in gradually by diving the Blue Heron Bridge as a shore dive, and take you out on JDC when the seas are calm and flat. A win-win situation. There are lots of spiny lobster to be had on the reefs of Jupiter (and baby ones just to look at at BHB). It's obvious you have not experienced the mastery the captains at JDC possess of the seas, where they control the waves of the ocean to the extent they give way to the expertise of the captains for the divers' pleasure. You have lots to learn, Grasshopper. Let us show you the way to true Enlightenment. Tim and I will be gentle with you.

LOL. I promise, we WILL fix him.

Hello and welcome to the board i have a house in Jensen beach an yes the water and marine life here are great

Another knuckle dragger!:D

Hello Scott. Watch all these Jupiter saltwater types. They'll have you doing the Hole in the Wall and you'll forget about those freshwater (shudder) caves to the north. (Gerry has trips to the Hole pretty regularly).

Jupiter Dive Center, Scuba diving lessons at a PADI 5 Star facility, daily scuba diving trips in Jupiter, Florida.

OK, so it is not really a cave, but at least it is salt water and ALIVE.:)

DEEP DIVE

Scott JDC no longer offers the Hole dive if you want to do the Hole you should go with Emerald Charters
scuba diving jupiter

I will be down Nov 13th through the 17th if anyone wants to dive

Hello and welcome to the board i have a house in Jensen beach an yes the water and marine life here are great

Scott JDC no longer offers the Hole dive if you want to do the Hole you should go with Emerald Charters
scuba diving jupiter

I will be down Nov 13th through the 17th if anyone wants to dive

I want to say that you are very wrong about JDC not doing hole in the wall. A friend of mine called about it on Friday and was working on booking a trip.

I would choose JDC over Emerald Charters, actually there would not even be a decision involved since Emerald has done me foul.

I want to say that you are very wrong about JDC not doing hole in the wall. A friend of mine called about it on Friday and was working on booking a trip.

I would choose JDC over Emerald Charters, actually there would not even be a decision involved since Emerald has done me foul.

Well As far as i know and i spoke to Gerry they are no long running dives out to the hole:shakehead: I dive with them at least once a month and they have not run that trip the last few month. If your buddy is chartering the whole boat that may be different but JDC used to offer a 3 tank dive Fridays to the hole they still go out to the deeper ledges but thats it :coffee:

As far as Randy and Emerald charters I cant speak to what ever issue you had but I had a great trip with them and Randy is a great diver I will absolutely recommend them

I will be in Jupiter Nov 13-17 if anyone wants to dive :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom