Hello from Mass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jack Gomez

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm new to scubaboard. I'm planning a trip in December to Cabo San Lucas and a one week trip to Socorro. Any comments/recommendations from people? I have heard that local customs agents may charge a large "tax" on camera gear, which concerns me.

Welcome. I haven't dove there. If you put 'Cabo' in the search function for the forum, you'll turn up a bunch of threads discussing the area. I hope you'll write us a trip report when you get back.

Which live-aboard are you booked on to get to the Socorros? There are likely trip reports on it, and that might be helpful.

Richard.

Welcome. I haven't dove there. If you put 'Cabo' in the search function for the forum, you'll turn up a bunch of threads discussing the area. I hope you'll write us a trip report when you get back.

Which live-aboard are you booked on to get to the Socorros? There are likely trip reports on it, and that might be helpful.

Richard.
Hi Richard, We're booked on the Vortex which is supposed to be nice. More costly, but a max of 14 divers with two tenders. Socorro is supposed to be a big animal spot.

I'll search for some reports.

Jack

We're booked on the Vortex which is supposed to be nice.
I don't recognize that boat name, so if you go, please post us a trip report with your impressions after you get back. Might help the next person researching their options.

Richard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom