Hello from Medford, OR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not yet...I am still trying to decide if I am willing to dive in such cold water...I shiver at the thought...but who knows I may become a junkie and will jump in regardless!

The water in the rivers around here get up into the middle 60's during the summer months. It's actually pretty decent diving.

Al Mialkovsky:
Have you been into the local dive shop yet? If so say hi to me.

I'll be there as soon as I'm done being sick. :wink:

My local dive shop? Rogue Scuba? Have we met? Are you the fab guy who introduced me to scuba with the "try scuba" class? Is that your lovely wife who works there....she is absolutely wonderful...she said her husband had been home ill...I find everyone and everthing so intimidating because I am so unknowledgeable still...she however always makes me feel great! I never hesitate to ask her questions that would make me fill stupid asking you or someone else. I don't know what to ask about gear, what to look for, etc. Without her, I proably would never have been willing to get my feet wet some more! :D

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Check our Mexico forum for ideas, and cut back on land time for more diving.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-005.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom