Hello from Michigan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey dewdropinn, welcome to SB, good luck on getting the tips you are looking for.
David

Hey. Thanks for all the posts. I'm from the Grand Rapids area, not quite Muskegon, but not too far off. As for Barracuda2 I guess I'm not a true Michigander as for I like seeing U of M and Michigan State beaten. What kind of camera set up are you looking at to replace your VX1000?

dewdropinn:
Hey. Thanks for all the posts. I'm from the Grand Rapids area, not quite Muskegon, but not too far off. As for Barracuda2 I guess I'm not a true Michigander as for I like seeing U of M and Michigan State beaten. What kind of camera set up are you looking at to replace your VX1000?
Probably a Sony PD170 - This cam is the newest version of the Vx1000

Barracuda2

Welcome to the board! You should check out the "Great Lakes Wrecking Crew" section, someone is probably from your area. Come on down to Gilboa quarry and dive with us at the next meet-n-greet, we love to meet new people :D

Ber :lilbunny:

Barracuda2:
Currently I'm working on a promo for one of our quarries in the area and am about to start to edit the 7 hrs. of raw tape I captured last Dec. in Truk Lagoon. I use a Sony VX1000 in an Amphibico VH1000 housing. The Sony does a great job, but it's getting old and I can see a new one in the future;
Barracuda2

Speaking of getting old, one of your promo people is getting more grey hair by the day so hopefully the visibility gets to shooting mode sometime soon.

Ber Rabbit:
Speaking of getting old, one of your promo people is getting more grey hair by the day so hopefully the visibility gets to shooting mode sometime soon.

Cam's getting repaired and Mike has to get in his new staging dock on the deep side. He doesn't want the old one in the program. You'll be hearing from me "grey head"

Barracuda2

Barracuda2:
Cam's getting repaired and Mike has to get in his new staging dock on the deep side. He doesn't want the old one in the program. You'll be hearing from me "grey head"

Barracuda2

Was at Gilboa last Saturday and it looked like all the docks were brand new, don't know if all the old stuff is out yet though. Docks look really sweet though, everyone should go out there and see them!

PS: Vampire Rabbits don't get grey hare (heh heh heh!) I was speaking of my friend grey beard :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

Hello there dewdropinn, My name is Matt and I wanted to welcome you to the community. I think it’s the best board on the internet for divers. The people on here make it a really friendly place. It’s a great place to see what’s going on with divers. Just wanted to make you feel welcome! If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

Take care and Safe Diving.:azvatar:

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom