Hello from Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dived with a friend's certification class last weekend, taking pictures, trying to stay out of the way. It's always fun to see another come into a great sport, as well as this great board. That's her pic below, celebrating - Texas style...

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Thanks Laurens, I will check out the links. I appreciate the words of encouragment from everyone here....Thanks!!

El Orans:
Hello John,

why not start with this link: A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums.
It will give you lots of info regarding ScubaBoard.

Please fill out your Public Profile (and Dive Info) when you've got the time so we can get to know you a little bit better. If you want to, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration. :wink:

Have a look here as well: New Divers & Those Considering Diving.

Laurens

BTW, welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

Hadi...thanks, I would love to see the pictures some time

hadi:
Hello there,

I'm also just got my open water certificate two weeks ago at thousand island in indonesia, and next week i'll go to bali dive sites such as tulamben, menjangan, nusa penida...I just can't wait that moment and crush into water..I'll send you pictures when I get there..

cheers,
hadi

Thanks for the link!! I plan on doing a lot of local diving, so this will come in handy!!

murphdivers286:
Welcome to the board. You will find plenty of locations around the world that you would probably never looked at for vacation until now. Being a Scuba Diver you will look at the world with different eyes. I saw more open eyes.... Check out this link for some dive buddies.

Click here ---->[red]Great Lakes Wrecking Crew[/red]

thanks Matt.
Matt the Wonder Boy:
:confined: Hello there clevfunguy, My name is Matt and I wanted to welcome you to the community. I think it’s the best board on the internet for divers. The people on here make it a really friendly place. It’s a great place to see what’s going on with divers. If you’d like to chat, please PM me. Just wanted to make you feel welcome!

Safe Diving, Take care.:azvatar:

Back
Top Bottom