Hello From Ohio!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah we took our classes thru Cincinnati scuba and aquatics and Mike definitely seems like a pretty cool guy. Hopefully I'll become a shop regular soon enough lol. So poor visibility at natural springs huh?? That sucks but like you said makes everywhere else that much better! We are thinking about a trip to maybe Barbados this year in June, it will only be our second out of the country vacation, but growing up I always heard stories of how beautiful it is from my friends grandmother(she's from Guiana) and want to see for myself. Then most likely in July we will drive to the keys. We have family in south Florida a few hours from the keys so although it's the longest drive ever I prefer it to flying because we make multiple stops. It will only be our second time in the keys, I fell in love with coral reef last year after seeing it for the first time ever in Grand Cayman, so once we returned home we took a trip to Marathon, Fl. to see some more lol. That's when i knew I needed to get certified to dive lol

Back
Top Bottom