Hello from Orlando FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LSUdivetiger

Reaction score
Orlando FL (arggh.... landlocked! time to hit the
Hello everyone, I have been lurking for a few months but decided to go ahead and register. What a great board! tons and tons of info.

My wife and I are new divers, certified in June. We have been on about 10-12 dives so far. Mostly WPB and we went to Cozumel. So far its everything we hoped, we love it! We usually geaux with our friends who are also new except for one who has been diving 6 years.

Our next dive trip is Aug 14 & we also geaux August 21. On the 14th we go on a Shark dive (non-feeding). Hope we see some of those beautiful animals! Wish us luck! :wink:

Its good to be part of such a good community. have a great day everybody.

Welcome aboard and enjoy.

Paul

LSUdivetiger:
Hello everyone, I have been lurking for a few months but decided to go ahead and register. What a great board! tons and tons of info.

My wife and I are new divers, certified in June. We have been on about 10-12 dives so far. Mostly WPB and we went to Cozumel. So far its everything we hoped, we love it! We usually geaux with our friends who are also new except for one who has been diving 6 years.

Our next dive trip is Aug 14 & we also geaux August 21. On the 14th we go on a Shark dive (non-feeding). Hope we see some of those beautiful animals! Wish us luck! :wink:

Its good to be part of such a good community. have a great day everybody.

welcome to the board

Aloha! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place!

Oh, and when you fill out your profile, flex those humor muscles!

TJ

Welcome to the SB! have fun on your trips.

Welcome to SB!

Welcome to the board and the sport. Be sure to let us Florida Conch Divers know when you're coming our way if you want some instant dive buddies.

Best wishes and safe ascents,
Grier

to the boards......You maybe land locked but you centrally located and an easy drive to a lot of Dive locations.

Wildbill:cop_2:

Back
Top Bottom