Hello from Paamul, Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaguy62:
Welcome to SB Linda and Tom. It seems we're building up quite a bit of a "Mexican" connection here :D How's living abroad treating you? It's something I am considering.

We are having fun. I took early retirement and we wanted to be someplace warm, where we could dive all year round, and this is it.
Each month we buy 4 weeks worth of beans and kool aid, and dive up the rest of the money.

Having a wonderful time diving here, come see us,
Regards
Tom and Linda

Firefyter:
Hi Tom and Linda, and welcome to the board. My wife and I were in Paamul back in April, and we can't wait to get back. We also dove with John and Lester, and my wife can't stop talking about it. It was our first ocean dive, and my wife's first dives after certification. John went out of his way to make it a great experience for both of us, and has earned my highest respect and highest recommendations for a Dive operation. We actually stayed at a resort a little further south, but when we got out of the cab at Paamul, I knew I had found my version of Heaven. I just stood there, looking around in awe. My wife looked around, looked at me, and said, "This is where you really want to be, isn't it?" I'm jealous as I can be that you get to live there, but give me a few years, and you may have a new neighbor :D Anyway, again, welcome to the board, and tell John that Thomas and Peyton from Paris said hello

Hello,
Thanks for the message, glad you enjoyed it here. We love it here,dive all year round, ScubaMex is a very good, very safe operation, Lester, the man who started it here,is a great diver (25,000+ dives). The diving is great, short boat rides,
We are about recovered from the fire we had in the park in
February, lost 9 palapas, the dive shop and the restaurant.
As a part of the rebuild, a new fresh water swimming pool was built, it is very nice now.
Cpomplete new dive shop was built, all new rental gear. Everything was lost in the fire, even the compressor.

But it is back to normal now.
E mail us if you get the chance to come down here to dive, or just for a vacation.
Regards
Tom and Linda

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - it would really help in future discussion if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom