Hello from Pennsylvania!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christy Welcome to the board. I am in NJ. Try checking out Wreck Valley in the area forums they are all local to the tri-states and dive quite a bt. Questions or looking for a buddy you can pm me we dive almost every weekend.

mccaigk1:
Hey christy,

Im at school in philly, just did my AOWD at Dutch springs. Lycogal06 eh? u dont go to lycoming do u? If so enjoy homecoming this weekend, root for the team, my buddy plays on it!

Yup, thats where I go! I just got certified as an OWD. I was looking into going to Dutch Springs sometime, I heard its a nice place. It's about a 2.5 hour drive from where I'm at. Did you like diving there?

Martini:
Christy Welcome to the board. I am in NJ. Try checking out Wreck Valley in the area forums they are all local to the tri-states and dive quite a bt. Questions or looking for a buddy you can pm me we dive almost every weekend.

Thanks! I'll be sure to check that out

Lycogal06:
Yup, thats where I go! I just got certified as an OWD. I was looking into going to Dutch Springs sometime, I heard its a nice place. It's about a 2.5 hour drive from where I'm at. Did you like diving there?

Christy,

I like dutch springs alot, its where i did my check outs for both OWD and AOWD plus a few fun dives here and there, while i really look forward to ocean dives, dutch is an amazing place to build confidence and see some cool sights, they have a monster of a helicopter down at around 50 ft which i love to dive. Im always looking for a dive buddy, kind of hard when u live out of state and none of your friends dive. Give me a shout if u ever need a buddy for Dutch. Oh, i know lycoming is small, so if you know mike ward or his brother josh ( both football players) tell them kev said hi.

later,

kevin

Hi Christy and Welcome from the Harrisburg Area. Dutch is a great place as long as you don't mind crowds during the summer months. In the Spring and Fall, viz. is up and crowds are down. We also have Bainbridge and Willow Springs in the area, but Dutch has the best viz.

By the way, we share the same birthday, just a few years apart. (OK, quite a few years apart.)

Jeff

I'll be doing my check-out dives at Dutch 10/16 and 10/23 (we moved the dates up). Don't know who else might be around then or how to do a meet & greet (ah, I'll be the guy in a black wet suit with tank on my back... a-duh!) but we have a small class of 4 (3 guys and a gal). So, if you see a group like like acting like it's their first real dive come over say "Hi!".

Mike,

As of right now we have a few people going to Dutch on the 16th. We should be setting up on the peninsula side, close to the water towards the water park. I have a bright yellow and black drysuit and my wife's is pink and black. You can't miss us. We are just going for some fun dives. So if you see us, say hello.

Jeff

hello christy, welcome to the board you'll find the board vey helpful.

I will be up as well that weekend. I will be teaching rescue on the Pennisula side. Our canopies are set up to the left closest to the water. I wear a blue drysuit and my wife is in yellow. I have a Black Xterra that will be parked near the canopies. Feel free to come say hi and hang out.

Back
Top Bottom