Hello from Phoenix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phlipz57

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all,

Found the board looking for some deals on gear. I am new to diving but am HOOKED. Upcoming trip to San Carlos Mexico - getting excited to be under water again!!

Anyhow thought I would say hello - looking for divers in phx as wife can't dive for a whilehttp://www.scubaboard.com/forums/images/icons/icon_cry.gif
:( .

Thanks!

Hey Phlipz57,

Welcome! Check out the Southwest Sand Sharks forum. We mostly dive at Lake Pleasant. We have a pretty good bunch of folks that dive almost every weekend. I'll be there this Sunday checking out the new Scorpion Bay marina. Come out if you can. I'm going t San Carlos the end of May with Saguaro Diving (getting my AOW cert). Hope to see you on the Board and at the lake.

Steve.

Howdi and welcome,
As has already been stated there is a active group of divers that regularly diver Lake Pleasant. The group is a mix of divers from highly skilled to newbies and from all the local dive shops. See ya in the water soon.

Rob

Glad to see you found the boards, hope to dive with you soon!

Welcome to SB.

It is a big world out there! The board reaches many people and the travel info is great. I used to live in AZ once upon a time ago. Friends at a former job gave me the nick name Arizona and it stuck. Anyway, a warm welcome to AZ divers’ if you make it out to these parts. There is a lot of diverse diving to be found in Thailand.

Arizona

Thanks for the warm welcome all!

Steve,

I am headed to San Carlos the 23rd-28th any reccomendations.

I was talking with the guys at my LDS shop - they recom'd Desert Divers. So I am going to book a spot on their boat I think Monday and Wednesday.

I did a bit of searching here - it sounds like San Pedro Island is the only place I really should dive?

Back
Top Bottom