Hello from Reno

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Danny Valerio

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm Danny, from Reno, Nevada. I've been diving for about a year and some change now. Mostly in Lake Tahoe, with a few warmer dives in Monterey.

I've heard quite a bit about Scuba Board (a few friends are addicted) and thought I'd check it out as well.

Take care!

Aloha and welcome to the greatest board on the web! I lived just over the hill in Grass Valley for a while and was working at Serra Army Depot last summer. I LOVE Reno. Vegas just sucks.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Enjoy your new addiction. :wink:

Christian

Danny Valerio:
...with a few warmer dives in Monterey.

Wow! You're a better man than me. And better looking, too...

Anyway - Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Thanks for all the welcomes!

As for diving in Monterey...most of my dives have been in Lake Tahoe during the winter....(ie, 41 Degrees F and snow) That leads to two things, the first, is that I might be insane to dive in water that cold, the second, is that I *always* wear a drysuit.

I'm excited, the water in Tahoe was 59 degrees last weekend! Looks like there will be more great diving this weekend as well!

Thank you for the compliment.

Take care all!
~Danny

WELCOME!!

This board is THE authority for asking/getting answers to your needs. Use the search feature to find out what you need to know or, post a new thread.

Welcome again!!

Welcome to the scuba board Danny... There's lots of great info here and many interesting chat topics.... Enjoy .....

We're glad you're here...

Benvenuto a bordo! :sharks:
Very addictive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom