Hello from Rio!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi again!!

First of all, thanks for the greetings, guys!!!

Ale, please do let me know when you have confirmation of your trip, so I can send you more specific details about possible operations around here. I have a friend that runs a diving school in Rio and they promote nice diving tours on weekends, to Cabo Frio, Arraial do Cabo, Buzios and Angra dos Reis, which happen to be the best places in this area.

Celso, nice to know you got certified in Brazil. I've been to Balneario Camboriu and Bombinhas, but never dove down there. The water is in fact quite colder than in Rio, but I think our friend from Argentina gets it even colder!! I've also been several times to Southern California also. I even lived for 3 years in LA, where I left a part of my heart (even if it was a long long time ago), but didn't get to dive there, yet...

Mr. Bill, of course it will be a pleasure to report on diving in Brazil and I plan to start doing that very soon, but I believe it's more adequate to post that kind of info to the South America's area of Scubaboard, am I right ?

Thanks again!!!

PGCosta
Rio de Janeiro

Mr. Bill, of course it will be a pleasure to report on diving in Brazil and I plan to start doing that very soon, but I believe it's more adequate to post that kind of info to the South America's area of Scubaboard, am I right ?

You are correct... we will look for it there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom