Hello from San Francisco -- any locals out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove there at the start of the "infestation".

And the vis was poor, but the dives were good.
One of the nice things with so many sealions is that f you dive close to the wall, your almost certain to have one come and play in the water.

ERP:
Welcome to the board.

I'm pretty much up for diving any weekend I'm not stuck in work and I can find a buddy, so if your interested in diving Monterey or elsewhere, drop me a P.M.
I saw your thread on SB. My name is Kevin 37 yo 4 years diving.150 + dives all tropical. I have a 7mm and want to dive Monterey. If you are going let me know. Kevin Marin AOW PADI

Hola!

Residing 65 miles south of you in Santa Clara, CA, here.
Nice to meet you :)

Safe diving!

-BubbaFetta

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

I am not at all a computer whiz, but I have most of these controls figured out. If I can help you learn to navigate around here, send me a PM. Click my handle in the upper left here, then click Send PM...

don

BTW - it would really help in future discussion if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

DiverMK:
Thank you to all the friendly people out there who welcomed me! I look forward to maybe diving with you local divers sometime in the future!

I will be diving Monterey this Sunday with a couple of friends, hopefully all the stories I've been hearing about the sea lions won't be too much of a problem!
DiverMK Let me know when your going next time. 150 -200 dives all tropical. Got a 7mm and want to use it. Kevin

i'm still pretty green (only 2 dive's after my ow cert) but i do live here in monterey and i can make time for diving almost any weekend if you don't mind newbies.

I also work in BA (Oakland Airport) but live up in Vacaville. Went down to Monterey last Thursday, and had a ball watching the sea lions swim by me. I have Thursday Friday off untill July then that'll change to some other day, but I can go on my midweek days off if it works for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom