Hello from Scott

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

n5zl

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all. I found this site while doing research into CCR Diving (Closed Circuit Diving). I am not new do diving by any streach of the word, but as I keep saying to folks "Good divers are always learning".
For a detailed look at what I have been up to please check out my Scuba Page at: http://www.mccreight.ws/Scuba.html

Scott

Welcome to Scubabaord. Check out the Texas Swamp Divers and the Florida Conch Divers for the local stuff. The trips N happenings forum is where all the dives are posted. Any trip posted is an open invitation to join the fun!

Welcome to the Biggest and baddest Internet site about Diving in the world! Hope you have some fun here!

Hey Kiddo, welcome to ScubaBoard, how do you rate with a greeting from our fearless leader.
David

Welcome.......and you've got a pretty nice website

I like to say HI! to each new member here, but I've been off for a few days, and so - I'm late.

Glad you've joined us...

don
:cowboy:

PM me if I can help you get started around here....

dlndavid:
Hey Kiddo, welcome to ScubaBoard, how do you rate with a greeting from our fearless leader.
David
Thanks David, I have been able to look around the board now and think that you all have a fine site here. Lots to see and interact with. I will probably add a link on my website to this one.

Back
Top Bottom