Hello from Seafrog

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

...but it's a good addiction! :D

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or respond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Hello Again, Sorry it's been awhile since I've been around. My oh most wonderful girlfriend took me to Belize, (San Pedro) for a dive vacation!! Well, I was able to make it a suprise for her as well, while on our second dive, I just so happened to find a small clam shell with a ring in it!! okay, it was planted, but the good news is she said yes!!
If anyone who reads this will be going to alki on Sat, jan 22, we will be there as well. Look for Todd and Jen

Hi There Seafrog,
Welcome to Scuba Board –One of the most informative and dedicated boards on the net. You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers to your questions regarding scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving

-Matt- :palmtree::sunny

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Todd said:

I just so happened to find a small clam shell with a ring in it!! okay, it was planted, but the good news is she said yes!!

How romantic. I bet there's not many girls get proposed to like that!! What a story to tell her friends and family. She must have been "tickled pink"

Congratulations Todd and Jen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom