Hello from South Bend, Indiana.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board! Check out the regional boards to find divers near you :) It also helps to fill out your profile! (UserCP ->Edit Profile)

Welcome to Scubaboard. Good to have you with us. This is a great place to find local divers and all things that relate to diving. Enjoy the forums.

lots of good people here to talk scuba with. next best thing to actually doing it.

Welcome to Scubaboard. I think there is a local dive club called Diamond Divers in your neck of the woods. You could get more info at Jr Aquatics in Niles, MI.
Tim

Maximum Overdrive:
Looking for friends nearby.
Hi there MO, welcome to SB!

If I remember correctly, South Bend is northern Indiana, near the Michigan state line. The Great Lakes Wrecking Crew is a good place to start.

Stick around and you're sure to meet some great, new friends (and dive buddies) near and far! Who knows, maybe you'll come dive Florida someday. Click here to check out what we're doing this summer. Let us know if you decide to take a trip south... we'll conch it up!:D

smilies-35311.png

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom