Hello from South FLA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lastbluelotus

Registered
Reaction score
I am from Fort Lauderdale and am new to all of this -both to scuba as well as to posting on boards. Hopefully both will go well for me; I'm definitely excited to be swimming with the fishies in the near future once I obtain NAUI certification.

Welcome, welcome, welcome! We have lots of peeps down your way. Check out the Florida forum for all sorts of dive trips and other fun!

Welcome, welcome, welcome! We have lots of peeps down your way. Check out the Florida forum for all sorts of dive trips and other fun!

im sorry to be so late in responding to this (im not very good on these forum things, but friends told me how helpful this site would be for me as a new diver so here i am)!

anyway, thank you for the welcome, i appreciate it - i have two dive buddies down here wormil and sharkbait, but hope to find more friendly people to dive with! :)

Thanks again!!

Welcome Lotus, any friend to Wormil is a friend to me. :)

Keep away from all those Florida people in general, and the Broward people in particular. They are not be be trusted and are generally weird.

Chug
Lives in Broward

Hey there Girlfriend! Welcome to the board. So, when are you coming back over for pizza dinner? :D

Hey lady!! thanks so much! :D

Hopefully pizza is soon!! ...if wormil doesnt finish his tech class soon i may have to come over without him! hahahahah j/k

Keep away from all those Florida people in general, and the Broward people in particular. They are not be be trusted and are generally weird.

Chug
Lives in Broward

aww, thats too bad, i guess you and i will never be friends then since youre from broward. its such a shame too cuz i really like the weirdos!! LOL :wink:

Hey - There is going to be a great show in your town on June 5th call the Blue Wild - if your looking to see and hear more about diving this is a great event for you to attend

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom