Hello from South wales (cwmbran)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jlockett:
is there anybody from cwmbran, cardiff or newport in here?

I'am from Neath - living in London now :wink:

hi m8 :wink: do you know anybody that lives near me? i'm looking to find a buddy that lives close by because the wife don't dive:-(

hey my parents are from Wales. mom from Newport and dad from Cwmbran. That makes me Welsh too!!! All my relatives still there.....small world...maybe we know the same people.

welcome to the board.

From Swansea ... living in NY these days

Best suggestion for finding a buddy is your local BSAC - I know there is a branch in Cwmbran - There may also be an SAA club near you

g`luck

In case you didn`t find the llink - here are the Gwent clubs and contacts

GWENT
Abertillery Gwent Valleys Sac Abertillery Leisure Centre, Abertillery Tue/thur, 20.30 Mr R C Goode 01495 271445
Blaenavon Pontypool Torfaen & District Blaenavon Leisure Centre, Blaenavon Tue, 19.30 Mrs M Clarke 01495 756154 maria.clarke@talk21.com
Caldicot Caldicot Sac Caldicot Leisure Centre, Caldicot Thu, 20.00 Mr W M Harrison www.caldicotdivers.co.uk
Cwmbran Gwent U/water Club Fairwater Leisure Centre, Cwmbran Mon, 19.00 Mr M J Robbins 0495 772632
Newport Newport Spytty Sports Association, Spytty Newport Gwent Thu, 20.00 Mr D M Summers 01633 669745 davidmsummers@bsac.org
Tredegar Heads Of The Valley Ebbw Vale Leisure Centre, Ebbw Vale Thu, 19.00 Mr M Fielding 01495 711912 mike@fielding18.freeserve.co.uk

SAA clubs in South Wales -> http://www.saa.org.uk/clubs/southwalesclubs.html

Back
Top Bottom