Hello, from the mid-west

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No 80's but a lot of time in the John Deer 4020's up and down those row's.Was more into playing music,my bud was our bass player and his family had about a section and a half until the gov. took over,I feel for the farmers :( .

If you are looking for great BC I personally love my Zeagle Tech. I have used the Scubapro Mk20 and S600 for 5 years. I am now switching to the Apeks XTX200. Just a thought.
You stated you are new to diving. I did the try before you buy. You might find that other brands do just as well for less cost.
Just a thought....

Go with scubapro you won't regret it.

Good morning,
Well todays the day were going this afternoon to check out the gear and possibly buy.I must say I'm a little nervy hoping we make the right choices.So any last minute advise or opinions would be great.Have a good day everyone! Thanks again,I'll let you all know what we choose.
Lanny @ Kelly
p.s. Thanks for the replies :)

Well we went with Scubapro bc's(Guide Plus) and the Oceanic regs(Delta 4 and the VEA 250 navcon). We will pick up this week and get into a pool with our instructors from our LDS to get familiar with the equipment, we are pretty excited with the purchase. We have some local trips coming up next month and then were headed to Cozumel for our third time(4th if you count one trip to Cancun) in August,Cant wait :D . Well I guess I'll start meeting up with you folks in the regular forums,I'm sure being a Newb I'll have plenty of questions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom