Hello from the UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robin_Diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,

I'm Robin. Fairly new to diving, I first did two discovery dives in The Great Barrier Reef just before the pandemic and ever since I wanted to get my Open Water certification. I finally got this in December and all in all I've now done 10 dives, so very much a novice. I absolutely love diving, there's nothing like it and can't wait to do more.

Welcome to Scubaboard! Make yourself at home.

Hi,

I'm Robin. Fairly new to diving, I first did two discovery dives in The Great Barrier Reef just before the pandemic and ever since I wanted to get my Open Water certification. I finally got this in December and all in all I've now done 10 dives, so very much a novice. I absolutely love diving, there's nothing like it and can't wait to do more.
Do you dived in the UK? If not you should give it a go, find a club here. Althoug I was diving in Thailand earlier in the month I was diving the Scottish lochs last Saturday.

Do you dived in the UK? If not you should give it a go, find a club here. Althoug I was diving in Thailand earlier in the month I was diving the Scottish lochs last Saturday.
Not yet, though I was thinking about diving in Cornwall. Scotland's a bit of a trek for me, I'm down the other end of the country.

Welcome! Where in the UK are you from? I still have distant cousins near Norwich; but my family history ran through Canada to Seattle. (I joke that the Welsh side of my family lives in Norfolk. It's true.)

Welcome! Where in the UK are you from? I still have distant cousins near Norwich; but my family history ran through Canada to Seattle. (I joke that the Welsh side of my family lives in Norfolk. It's true.)
From the Peak District originally but now living Oxfordshire. Funnily enough my dad is from Toronto but moved here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom