Hello, Hello! New at Diving, Diving at Anilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hi. :)

since you guys are really cool people, may i ask na rin:

i'm going to sabang beach at puerto galera this weekend, can you recommend any dive resort with student rates (read: cheap rates hehehe), at magandang area for skin diving for my non-scuba diving friends?

salamat salamat po! :)

try seariders. it boasts of backpacker rates. then, whatever you save on diving costs, you splurge by staying in out of the blue villas. let me know if you want me to pm number of seariders. (real helpful see? want some candy?)

so seemingly innocent. the mark of a true DOM! watch out. he'll offer you candy next time.:rofl3:

try seariders. it boasts of backpacker rates. then, whatever you save on diving costs, you splurge by staying in out of the blue villas. let me know if you want me to pm number of seariders. (real helpful see? want some candy?)

umm... you were saying jigo? hhehehe :eyebrow:

hi. :)

since you guys are really cool people, may i ask na rin:

i'm going to sabang beach at puerto galera this weekend, can you recommend any dive resort with student rates (read: cheap rates hehehe), at magandang area for skin diving for my non-scuba diving friends?

salamat salamat po! :)
in case you have baon left over in a couple of weeks... glenver and i are going to anilao on the 15th... daytrip lang... you're more than welcome to join us :biggrin:

Jag

sheesh so 70's!

it's the ipod generation already lolo :mooner:

@kat: i thought you were this kat manalo

here's another one :doh2:
tado... wag mo akong isama sa mga dinosaur...

besides... please refer to post number 10
jonix:
@kat: by any chance are you a model

style mo bulok!!!! :rofl3:

Jag

hahahaha. let's get in on!

"In the red corner, weighing 2 elephants & 2 carabaos fighting for pride not to be called a DOM... Jonix. In the blue corner weighing 3 elephants & 3 carabaos fighting for pride not to be called Jurrasic....Shugar! "

let's get ready to rrruuuummmbbbbllleeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom