Hello I Am New Member Wish Have Friend Go To Diving I N Italy I Live In Italy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

benvenuto a bordo!

ciò un buon posto per i tuffatori.

qui potete chiacchierare circa lo sport, apparecchiatura, o potete comunicare appena con gente! ero a Roma e Venezia. Non sei dove ci è un buon posto per lo scuba, ma dovreste viaggiare al Mare Rosso. dovreste fare un messaggio in scegliete la cartolina.

sono spiacente che il mio italiano è così difettoso!

Zack

speranza vederli intorno a bordo,

Zack

now i think maybe in next month ::for diving in south of italy if u can make this plan with me ::::this my email ;;;;orajin2003@yahoo.com

Ahh, the Mediterranean....I could use some time back in the old Cinque Terre...

:dazzler1:
Matt the Wonder Boy:
Hello from Matt,

Welcome to SB! :scatter: I came here to look for help with my scuba diving dream and the response has been fantastic. So, I know you will enjoy being a member here.
There are a lot of nice and informative scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other divers and share experiences and dreams. Take care from Matt. :snorkels:

:eyebrow:
baltimoron:
benvenuto a bordo!

ciò un buon posto per i tuffatori.

qui potete chiacchierare circa lo sport, apparecchiatura, o potete comunicare appena con gente! ero a Roma e Venezia. Non sei dove ci è un buon posto per lo scuba, ma dovreste viaggiare al Mare Rosso. dovreste fare un messaggio in scegliete la cartolina.

sono spiacente che il mio italiano è così difettoso!

Zack

speranza vederli intorno a bordo,

Zack

Benvenuto a bordo from the middle of Mediterranean sea. :azvatar:

Where do you leave in Italy? As previews post fill your profile so we know where you are and who you are...

benvenuto! where about in italy?

Benvenuto agli Scuba Board!
mi chiamo Jess; come stai? It's great to have you as a member. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Colloquio a voi presto!

<33 Jess

Azotomix:
Benvenuto a bordo from the middle of Mediterranean sea. :azvatar:

Where do you leave in Italy? As previews post fill your profile so we know where you are and who you are...

i live in milan!!!!i wish have buddy for diving ;;;thank a lot

Back
Top Bottom