Hello - I'm new!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi there! I've just spent a while browsing this site and love it!! So I've joined up!

But I'm needing a bit of advice regarding FEMALE DRY SUITS!!

In N. Ireland there aren't many shops stocking a variety of suits to try on and compare. I'm heading to the London International Diving Show (LIDS) 5th & 6th March, and my aim is to try on and hopefully buy my first drysuit. Now I am very interested in the Oceanic Flexia, and thanks to this site have read many reviews about it - thank you. But are there ladies out there who can give their personal opinions on suits that they have tried, or retailers who can give their opinions too including servicing etc. My Dive Instructor has recommended Oceanic because he is hoping to become a buisness customer and I could get services done through him, and because they're made in the UK - for ease of repairs/services only, and because they seem to honour their commitments and sizing etc.

Any feed back will be appreciated

Heya and welocme to the board! sorry, I wish I could help you. We just dont use them all that often down here..
Good luck with your search.

Welcome to the board, Wet N Wild!

-Grier

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom