Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

y' know... i've always wondered...

would anyone be able to project an outcome in a drinkoff between a filipino and a russian? and i don't mean the typical swig a 1/2 case of beer drink

i mean the varsity! the old timers in quezon and batangas types! ya'know the start drinking lambanog at 10am and end sometime next week thing...

serious face off... wouldn't that be a sight...

Jag

okay, okay i stand corrected maybe "three fourths" sounds more realistic :wink: but anyway take it ez on the booze while diving, had a few friends who used to dive drunk. There are fewer of them now.

And that's just alcohol...there are other items on the menu now.

[B]"Who am i kidding? I was born to party."[/B]

Thanks everyone for your replys! I look forward to coming there! As far as drinking,I forgot your water temp averages around 26-27 C.I guess that warm bathwater doesn't help a hangover.I am used to Lake Michigan and Lake Superior where average temp is around 7C.Now that banishes the hangover instantly,especially since i am too cheap to buy a drysuit.I never dive with alcohol in system,so any potential buddies need not worry.I think I will wait until Iknow the diving is done for the trip hahaha.The vast majority of dives I do here is on wrecks.It is a wreck divers paradise.The cold fresh water preserves them like no where else on Earth.I have walked the deck of 3 masted schooners just like a pirate.The rails and deadeyes still there.Can anyone point out any good wrecks near Manila? I have read about a few nice ones in Subic Bay.Thanks for taking time to respond! Eric

Back
Top Bottom