hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, air fills, quarry fees, boat rides...and, of course the really cool gadgets that are must haves!

Keep on blowing bubbles...Ann

How creative is that...a pumpkin carving contest. You have fun! I would love to come but am not near OH...Post pics, would love to see. Ann

2dive:
How creative is that...a pumpkin carving contest. You have fun! I would love to come but am not near OH...Post pics, would love to see. Ann

You aren't that far from Ohio if your in TN but you would definitely have to make it a weekend trip :)

Hopefully we will get some good pics, I'm kind of bad about getting them posted as they usually have to be re-sized and I'm still learning the ins and outs of the digital picture world :)
Ber :lilbunny:

It has recently occurred to me that not everybody dives...what is up with that? They just don't know what they are missing. Ann

Back
Top Bottom