Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yall sure do know how to make a girl feel welcome! Thanks! More later! I'm off to the PTA...one of the dreaded but necessary duties of all parents of elementary aged children. If you never hear from me again, it's because my head exploded:eek: due to being subjected to tonights "entertainment"... Musical Selections from "The Sound of Music" as performed by the third and fifth grade choruses! (sound of grown woman screaming in abject terror....):p Wish me luck!

Welcome Lisa.
It's always good to see another woman diver on the board.
www.womeninscuba.com
I loved the story about your mom. Maybe she will become a member on here too. And invite her new husband. :)
Looks like we should start thinking about getting an all women's dive trip together again. Maybe Cayman, eh?
:sunny:

Cayman it is! Mom would love to go and she's an expert on Grand and Little Cayman; they did a three week honeymoon with 10 of thier closest dive buddy friends hopping in between the two islands! I'm glad you liked the story, of course that was the Readers Digest Condenced Version. I'm sure she'd be more than happy to tell the whole sordid tale! Make sure you ask her about the showers in the hotels over there!:devilish:

A cold wet welcome from Beaverton Oregon!

Scott:mean: :mean:

from another Canuck, in the second largest province in the second largest country in the world...........Ontario, Canada..........

You won't find a better place to spend your SI...............Lots of wisdom, humour, intelligent conversation ??:confused: and the odd heated discussion :argue: but best of all you might find a friend or two..............................

Back
Top Bottom