Help!!! dive in Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

demolished....:shakehead
paolov:
did check the dive site at their end. i was on the west side of the island snorkelling but the corals and rocks BLASTED FLAT !!!

Jason Ooi:
demolished....:shakehead

FLAT ! as in you dunk your head under the water for snorkelling and all you see is a bottom of crushed corals......

i don't know about the dive sites away from the main island of camotes. but the area from land to water (beach side) is devastated.

hopefully with more resorts opening up, destructive fishing methods would stop and reef regrow.

Thanks Pao
paolov:
FLAT ! as in you dunk your head under the water for snorkelling and all you see is a bottom of crushed corals......

i don't know about the dive sites away from the main island of camotes. but the area from land to water (beach side) is devastated.

hopefully with more resorts opening up, destructive fishing methods would stop and reef regrow.

Pinay_Diver:
who's diving at Camotes Island?

Jackie Chan

175301074_763c9abbe2.jpg

Pinay_diver:
Can I tag along? :)

No...

but i know why you want to go, the temptation of the motorbike lures you to it... got your motorbike already?

Back
Top Bottom