Help!!! dive in Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove La Union in 2000, just a two tank trip. The dive on the scuttled WWII tanks wasn't great, too deep for serious time and poor vis. The shallow reef dive after was marred by nearby dynamite fishing. There are a couple of decent retired US military operators there.

My target is WWII tanks in La Union resorts with full tech facility.
Which month is the best season?
How poor visibility?
NYC-Diver:
I dove La Union in 2000, just a two tank trip. The dive on the scuttled WWII tanks wasn't great, too deep for serious time and poor vis.

hahyo ..... !!!

:D

i want to makan mutton curry gravy with rotti prata with eggs onions lots of it at 2am !. and i do not like teh patuha....

HAHA.....MAKAN NASI AYAM is the best:D
paolov:
hahyo ..... !!!

:D

i want to makan mutton curry gravy with rotti prata with eggs onions lots of it at 2am !. and i do not like teh patuha....

hmmmm am sweet tooth :D not much for ayam

on my first week in a foreign land where most food are filled with chilis.. i go looking for a familiar food place.

i walk and i see the KFC store !

i said to myself.. now kfc is kfc worldwide.

i order KFC ORIGINAL !!!!

upon eating it !!!! HAAAAAAAAAA !!!! very packed with CHILI .. since it was 1st week, was not to familiar with the language. i just drank alot of cokes!

then in the office the locals tell me... KFC adapted adjusted the "original" label to suit the local taste. and the one familiar in the USA is called special ......

cultural lessons......

paolov:
hmmmm am sweet tooth :D not much for ayam

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom