Help! Ducomi Pier - Dumaguete

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

what the hoot is an indian walkman Rhoody?
first developed in the small punjabi town of habibi... originally made from goat eyelashes

hair-Leia.gif

their blueprint was stolen in 1976 by some hollywood film...

I dove the pier 3 times in Sept. when I was staying at the Atlantis Resort. I've been to Lembeh Strait 3 times and this site compares to some of the best sites in Lembeh a truly world class dive. It would break my heart if it were destoryed. I hope they find away to preserve it.

I dove the pier 3 times in Sept. when I was staying at the Atlantis Resort. I've been to Lembeh Strait 3 times and this site compares to some of the best sites in Lembeh a truly world class dive. It would break my heart if it were destoryed. I hope they find away to preserve it.

Well the report is that the diving is still "World-Class" as of January 15th :)

It looks like they're trying to preserve as much as they can while the repair the pier.

The pier made PADI's SCUBA DIVING magazine this month....
Let's hope reason and good sense prevail.

Bump - any news on this one? Matt? Rhoody?

Interested to see how it's working out...

I'd like to think that it'll still be a splendid dive this Feb 20 (PM) and Feb 22 (AM). I just learned a month ago that they got skeds and time limits to adhere to when diving that site. I hope the weather cooperates.

Larry, I'll bring you back some lousy pics.

Bump - any news on this one? Matt? Rhoody?

Interested to see how it's working out...

Have to admit to falling off the grid for a while. First time i've been on SB in over a month :shocked2:

I will be back in Dauin on Wednesday and doing a course, so I may get a chance to see how things are - although hopefully Caloy will report back before then...

If there's anything else I have missed of interest then please point me in the right direction, as I am not planning on going trough all the threads i missed!

Hope everyone is well :D

Back
Top Bottom