Help Me Plan My Honeymoon!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am surprised that ALMITYWIFE did not say Cairns, Australia? They have great live-aboards, and after the boat trip, you could spend a few days in town as well, and have fun there.

Cairns would be my own first choice, and Palau my second, and Kona my third (although since you already live in Hawaii then Kona probably does not seem like such a big deal to you).

It's not that Kona isn't a big deal. We've been there and we love it. If you ever plan to come again, we could let you know some of our fave spots. We so often wind up "stay-vacationing" that we would like to travel a wee bit further than our islands, especially to someplace we haven't been before.

If we wind up staying in the islands, Kauai would be our first choice with a dive boat trip to Niihau. He's never been to that island and I've only been there once on a business trip (not the same)!

Thanks to all for the ideas! Please keep 'em coming!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom