Help me plan our vacation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yall are so awesome to help me!! Thank you so much! Now for the sad news... I will print this and keep for the future when I actually DO get to come to Florida, but as for spring break this year... plans have already been changed, due to HusbandDoesn'tListenWell disease in my spouse. There is a date conflict that could have been averted, had we caught this disease in time, however, it is full blown and has created a problem. So, it is extremely unlikely that there will be enough time during spring break to travel to Florida, now. Thank you again to all of you who have so graciously tried to help us... we WILL get there asap, just not in March.

Sorry to hear you won't make it for spring break. We look forward to seeing you as soon as you can make it and let us know if you need any further help planning your trip!

Back
Top Bottom