Help with Honeymoon!! Where to go??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I recommend Hawaii as well, honeymooned there in 2000 and have been back twice since. Maui is our favorite island. The diving is awesome, and there is plenty to do topside.

Little Dix Bay, Virgin Gorda, BVI's

Anse Chastenet resort, St. Lucia

There's a recent post here that the fish in Dominica have been decimated by the locals, even though the poster was upbeat about the diving.

All three places Jennifer listed - in the order she listed them.

Providenciales, Turks and Caicos

St. John, USVI

Tortola, BVI

From Boston anything out in the South Pacific is going to be a long flight. Nice thing about St. John is that it's really quiet, yet 30min. by ferry to St. Thomas hourly.

I also like the Caymans, Grand Cayman has a little nightlife, LC and Brac are quiet. Superb diving on the smaller two but not much else to do. Excellent vis on all three.

We're also looking at Saba, although I've heard it's better to stay on St. Maarten and do daytrips over.

Thanks to all of you! My wife really wanted to go to fiji or bora bora originally but we couldn't find it for our price. I've been told that getting there isn't the problem. It's how much everything costs once you're there.
We'll look into it again though.

Lots of great ideas to look into now.

Thanks again,
Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom