Henderson…are they good wetsuits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Recently purchased Henderson Hyperstretch - been diving for 30 years and without a doubt the most comfortable wetsuit I've ever worn.

I have a 7 mil. Henderson Hyperstretch. It is warm and provides a range of movement unmatched by any other wetsuit I have ever tried. It is expensive, but worth every penny.

Kestrell:
I have a 7 mil. Henderson Hyperstretch. It is warm and provides a range of movement unmatched by any other wetsuit I have ever tried. It is expensive, but worth every penny.

By the way, I'll be purchasing a 3 mil. hyperstretch w/Aquasuede before my next trip to Mexico. I can't wait.

I am very happy with my one-piece 5 mil Henderson full-body suit. I've had it for nearly three years.

I recently purchased a shorty. I looked into Henderson Hyperstretch shorties, but found them too expensive for how often I was going to use it (probably just tropical night dives).

I purchased a 2.5 mil Tilos for a fraction of the cost and have been happy with it. Although I'd probably like the Henderson Hyperstretch more, I don't think the Hyperstretch material is as nearly as important on an lighter shorty.

My next cold-water suit will definitely be some sort of hyperstretch material...and probably a Henderson.

Norboo:
very flattering you say? *perk*

Prove it! :wink: :07:

Very :wink: ...but I was pointing out positive aspects of the hyperstrech material (including "flattering") for you, as the wearer, not me... lol :e18:

>C

3mm Henderson Hyperstretch

I purchased a Henderson 1/2 mm microprene wetsuit earlier this year and absolutely love it. It keeps me just as warm as a 3mm without the bulk and buoyancy. I also own a gold core 7mm farmer john wetsuit and a gold core, core warmer. Very happy with all the Henderson products that I own.

I don't own but have used Henderson Hyperstretch 7mm and 3mm. Probably the most comfortable suits I've ever had on. The 3mm I almost felt naked!

My complaint with HS is how easily damaged it is by velcro and its apparent lack of longevity. Can't exactly prove the latter, but from appearances, HS seems to wearout faster.

I think my next (Bare currently) suit will be a Seaquest X-Flex.

Back
Top Bottom