hey hey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

starpilot2k

Reaction score
I'd have said "hey y'all" but that subject line was already taken hehe... reminds me of the song "chicks dig it" :D

Well, if you all want to know why I'm here, I already posted my story in the Dr. Decompression section, but it was moved to Diving Medicine. The thread is called something like "Methacholine challenge, military and diving"

In the quick version... I have never been diving, though I hope to very soon. I want to try SCUBA diving and skydiving. I'm attempting to join the Army at this point in time, though asthma is threatening to keep me out. I'm somewhat fit, I do PT almost daily, sometimes I skip a day or two but usually not. I run a lot as well, so my diagnosis of asthma is in question. I dream of becoming a space shuttle pilot, but I keep my options open. I love adventure, which is why I want to give SCUBA diving and skydiving a chance... to say I've done it. I love dry ground, but it's getting old!

This looks to be a fun board :D

Welcome

Welcome aboard

Scuba and Skydiving.... don't get them confused with each other - could be painful.... but I'm no expert..... :)

If you can't get up, go down.
We know more about space than our own ocean. If the space thing doesn't work out, maybe after learning to dive, you'll become interested in deep exploration of the sea. Who knows, but your aspirations are awesome!

Greetings and welcome to Scubaboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom