Hey, I'm New!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divemasterjon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, My name is Jon and i reside in sunny Ft.Lauderdale,Florida. I have been diving for ages and have a few loyal dive buddies i dive with including my 11 year old daughter Brianna ( junior open water ) . We are allways looking for new adventures and new buddies. I love beach diving ( 60 dives a year ) and use the local charters to dive in most of South Florida. I just got off a Jupiter Lemon shark dive ( didnt see any on this trip ) but we are going to put together a few more trips to jupiter, it was nice. Well, give me a shout if your:coffee: interested in some diving.

Welcome Jon, from Savannah Ga. my 15 year old has been diving since she was 8. She is a good dive buddy too. She sheds her junior (open water) title when she dives with me this spring. Have fun.

Welcome to the board! Fort Lauderdale was my favorite diving on my first dive trip.

smilies-2351.png

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

Welcome to the 'Board, Jon! I love the shore diving in Ft. Lauderdale. It's some of the best I've seen. If you ever head up to the panhandle, let me know and I'll show you around our sites.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom